Yosduan Ramos




What is the most embarrassing moment you have had in high school?
I don't have one.. Wait.. PE. When we had to go into the pool and my towel fell, but someone pulled it down on purpose. 

What is your most memorable moment, either in or out of HS?
A rally for Bree. 

Can you tell me one of your happiest childhood memories?
Having my first pet, a dog. It was happiest because it was my first pet. 

What has been your biggest hardship in life?
Coming to the US and not speaking English. The transition of coming to another country. No having a dad.

What are you proudest of? Why?
My mom. She had worked really hard in order for me to be here, to come to school. She's always been supporting me, cause she's a single mom and has never left us. 

How has HS changed you?
Well I've learned a lot of stuff, a lot of new things. I got more mature, more responsible, I've made new friends that make me happy.

Who has been the most influential person in your life? What did they teach you?
My mom. They taught me to never give up. That of you wanna get somehing you gotta work hard to get it. A lot of stuff. If I wanna shape my dreams to stop dreaming and act upon it. To work hard and do my best in school to be successful on life.

If you had the chance, what would you do differently in your life?
I can't complain about my life so I'll say that I wouldn't change anything. 

What has been your biggest disappointment in life?
My grandmas death. 

What's your biggest fear?
My biggest fear.. It's becoming an alcoholic. My descendants and people in my family are alcoholic. So maybe that. 

What do you feel the most grateful for in your life?
For the opportunity to complete a higher education. And to have my family all together once again. 

What are you doing after graduation?
I'm going to college, CSU Channel Islands. I don't know what I'm going to study yet. 

How would you like to be remembered?
I would like to be remembered as a person who liked to work hard to become successful. And as a good friend. A person who is not afraid of making friends, a very social person who likes to help and make others to smile.

0 comments: