Kassandra Guzman



What is the most embarrassing moment you have had in high school?
The most embarrassing moment in high school has to be the time I tripped on a step walking up the (girls locker room) stairs during passing period.

What is your most memorable moment, either in or out of HS?
The most memorable moment was the time my nephews were born.

Can you tell me one of your happiest childhood memories?
Best childhood memory, the time my family and I went to Cancun because it's such a beautiful place and even more when you're surrounded by your family

What has been your biggest hardship in life?
The hardest obstacle I had to face was when I got depressed freshman year. It was the hardest b/c I wasn't in control

What are you proudest of? Why?
I'm very proud of my parents because they have never given up and done everything possible to give their children the best.

How has HS changed you?
High school has made me grown up so much as a person. Now I know that I'm not in control & that I had never been in control of anything. I've also learned to live day by day.

Who has been the most influential person in your life? What did they teach you?
My parents have been the most influential people in my life. They have taught me right from wrong. They've also taught me to respect every person & to remain humble no matter what.

If you had the chance, what would you do differently in your life?
I wouldn't change anything in my life because everything happens for a reason. I wish that I had never gotten depressed but at the same time I don't because I grew as a person from that experience.

What has been your biggest disappointment in life?
My biggest disappointment in life was when I realized I was not in control

What's your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is to mess up and not have the future that I want or envision for myself.

What do you feel the most grateful for in your life?
I am grateful for my family. I'm blessed with such a supporting & loving family!

What are you doing after graduation?
After graduation, I'm going to attend Allan Hancock college to complete my GE. Then I plan on transferring to Cal Poly to get a Bachelor in business.

How would you like to be remembered?
I would like to be remembered as a very determined, nice, humble, and happy person.

0 comments: