Cassandra Quezada-Rosales



What are your thoughts on HS?
It's the time you should start being responsible, it's one step away from reality.

What is the most embarrassing moment you have had in high school?
When I stained my clothes and had to wear them around anyway.

What is your most memorable moment, either in or out of HS?
One of the most memorable moments was when we all gathered at the Greek theatre to honor Breanna Rodriguez.

Can you tell me one of your happiest childhood memories?
One of my happiest childhood memories was when I used to get a lot of Christmas presents under the tree.

What has been your biggest hardship in life?
My biggest hardships have been tests, and passing them even though I thought I couldn't. Believing in myself was always hard.

What are you most proud of? Why?
I feel that I have grown to be a more mature and responsible person.

How has HS changed you?
HS has changed me in the way that it has slightly prepared me for life. It has shown me what working hard is like, only not as fun.

Who has been the most influential person in your life? What did they teach you?
My advisor teacher, but most definitely my parents. And my two loving best friends.

If you had the chance, what would you do differently in your life?
If I had another chance I would honestly want to do better in HS, grade wise. I would also have loved to be more involved in school.

What has been your biggest disappointment in life?
Trusting the wrong people, people that turned out not to be my friends.

What's your biggest fear?
Trusting fake friends.

What do you feel the most grateful for in your life?
My own life, for my family, and for all those friends I have met.

What are you doing after graduation?
After graduation I am going to party joyfully, celebrate everything I have accomplished.

How would you like to be remembered?
I would like to be remembered as a nice, understanding person with a good personality.

0 comments: