Susel Garcia



What is the most embarrassing moment you have had in high school?
Having a stain on my butt without knowing.

What is your most memorable moment, either in or out of HS?
The friendships I have created, the events and fun activities that we had together.

Can you tell me one of your happiest childhood memories?
A Christmas in which all my relatives came over to my house and we stayed up late playing games, talking, and opening presents.

What has been your biggest hardship in life?
Growing up in a home with domestic violence.

What are you proudest of? Why?
Most people would say "I am proud of everything I've achieved," but I'm proud of the person I've become. A person who is straightforward, determined, and true.

How has HS changed you?
It has lead me to break out of my shell and gain more confidence.

Who has been the most influential person in your life? What did they teach you?
There hasn't been a specific person that has influenced me, but those around me have taught me to be more independent and confident.

If you had the chance, what would you do differently in your life?
Stop questioning others and focus on myself.

What fictional character do you compare yourself with?
Alice in Wonderland due to her curiosity and sometimes her cluelessness, yet she's brave.

What has been your biggest disappointment in life?
Living and focusing on the past.

What's your biggest fear?
Making wrong decisions.

What do you feel the most grateful for in your life?
My family and friends.

What are you doing after graduation?
Visiting Mexico, and then going to college.

How would you like to be remembered?
I would like to be remembered for my work, my kindness, and my courage for taking risks in life even if you might end up getting hurt.

0 comments: