Irene Jaime



What are your thoughts on HS?
I think high school is a great experience, it helps people find out more about themselves and helps people build bonds that last a lifetime.

What is the most embarrassing moment you have had in high school?
My most embarrassing moment in high school would probably be either crashing into a pole while on my phone or tripping up the stairs.

What is your most memorable moment, either in or out of HS?
My most memorable moment would have to be doing the chalk festival my junior year, it was fun getting to spend the day drawing and hanging out with my friends.

Can you tell me one of your happiest childhood memories?
One of my happiest childhood memories is getting to go to middle school with the people I grew up with after I had to leave for a couple years.

What has been your biggest hardship in life?
The biggest hardship i have had would probably be getting my family to accept the way that i choose to look and act.

What are you proudest of? Why?
I am proud of the way I have evolved in my art skills because I have worked hard to get to the level that I am at now, I know that I can produce work that is worthy of being in galleries and art shows.

How has HS changed you?
High school has changed me a lot, i used to be the shy girl that never wanted to talk or stick out. High school made me realize I don't want to be like that, I want to be loud and crazy, I want to wear what I want even if others look at me weird. high school gave me the confidence to be the person I've always been on the inside.

Who has been the most influential person in your life? What did they teach you?
I think one of the most influential people in my life is my dad, not only because of the fact that he has supported me through my life, but because I see how hard he works for me and my siblings. He works early mornings and late nights just to make sure we have what we need, and he has taught me that education is key; i need more schooling so that i wont need to work as much as he does.

If you had the chance, what would you do differently in your life?
If i had the chance i would have focuses on my grades more, i would have strived for A's instead of just passing.

What fictional character do you compare yourself with?
I compare myself with Ariel from the Little Mermaid because not only is she my favorite Disney princess, she shows how if you don't like something you can change it, even if it doesn't go as planned it can still work out in the end.

What has been your biggest disappointment in life?
I think my biggest disappointment has been that I didn't try hard enough on my grades so I can't get into many of the colleges that i once dreamed of as a freshman.

What's your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is that I will end up with a job I hate, mindlessly going to work day in and day out. I feel like that's a waste of not only talent, but time.

What do you feel the most grateful for in your life?
I feel most grateful for my amazing boyfriend and all of the friends that I have, they support me and I know they'll have my back. I'm grateful that they are as crazy and weird as I am! Also, I know that I love my boyfriend and he has helped me through so many things that I don't think I could of done on my own, he helps me be a better person and I don't know where I would be without him.

What are you doing after graduation?
After graduation I hope on either going to Hancock and start my schooling to become an EMT or enroll into the Navy.

How would you like to be remembered?
I would like to be remebered as the girl who became what she wanted to be, not what everyone else wanted her to be.

0 comments: