Jayce Alegre



What is the most embarrassing moment you have had in high school?
When shots were fired.

What is your most memorable moment, either in or out of HS?
Spending time with friends out of school, and then that wake-a-thon though!

Can you tell me one of your happiest childhood memories?
I think going to the Philippines and celebrating my sister's birthday. It was my first time remembering everything. I still remember it to his day, it was life changing, even tho at that age you didn't really understand it. I understood poverty and yet, how to have fun. And it was raining but still a lot of fun.

What has been your biggest hardship in life?
I think trying to get my dad to understand that I'm gunna do things my own way. And that things aren't always gunna go his way, just to understand.

What are you proudest of? Why?
I'm just proud of having connections with people and friends, overcoming my quiet zone.

How has HS changed you?
I have learned a lot of things, made a lot of friends... I realized that I've done a lot of bad things before, like in friendships, like I didn't know I use to bully, that I left friends behind.. I still regret that and being that way. I realized that I've done bad things.

Who has been the most influential person in your life? What did they teach you?
The doctor that I shadowed, he was the most influential cause he had the condition Parkinson's and still managed to be a doctor. He taught me to keep on going even though you might have a handicap.

If you had the chance, what would you do differently in your life?
I wish I went back in time and actually tried hard and worked up my grades, and that I actually searched up a lot of school stuff that would have helped me.

What has been your biggest disappointment in life?
Test scores even tho they dot matter. Just those SAT and ACT.

What's your biggest fear?
NOTHING, NOT REALLY. 

What do you feel the most grateful for in your life?
Family.

What are you doing after graduation?
I'm going to UC Riverside and majoring in biology. I'm gunna work during summer but also gunna spend time with family in Vegas.

How would you like to be remembered?
As a good friend.

0 comments: