Kristy Medina



What are your thoughts on HS?
My thoughts on high school are good, but school isn't meant for everyone.

What is the most embarrassing moment you have had in high school?
The most embarrassing thing I had in high school was falling down in the hall way, everyone staring  and I got up like nothing and kept walking.

What is your most memorable moment, either in or out of HS?
I don't have a most memorable but simply proving people wrong at the things they said I would fail at... those are the best things that happen in life for me.

What has been your biggest hardship in life?
My biggest hardship was losing my father, not knowing there was no tomorrow with him.

What are you proudest of? Why?
What I am most proud of is myself.. becoming more independent as time passes, while people tried talking me down with negativity.

How has HS changed you?
High school changed me because I've made the decisions I want in life and not let anyone tell me what's best in life for me but simply thinking what I want in my life on my own.

Who has been the most influential person in your life? What did they teach you?
The most influental person in my life would be my mother. She taught me how to be independent little by little and always supported me in all my decisions.

If you had the chance, what would you do differently in your life?
If I was able to do something different in school it would be to actually try harder in school because they pretty much teach you how reality really is.

What fictional character do you compare yourself with?
I would compare myself to Amber Lowry because she's had struggles in life but always kept her head held high no matter how people tried talking her down with negativity.

What has been your biggest disappointment in life?
My biggest disappointment in life was thinking I would have people by my side at all times but I realized I had no one in the end.

What's your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is making a wrong choice right after I graduate high school.

What do you feel the most grateful for in your life?
What I feel most grateful about is everything I've had in life. Not many people get the chance to at least have some stuff just like us.

What are you doing after graduation?
What I am going to do right after graduation is find a job and become as successful as possible.

How would you like to be remembered?
I would like to be remembered by the best memory I've created with that person. Like where i made them laugh the most..

0 comments: