Leslie Barrera




What are your thoughts on HS?
My thoughts on high school are that it's a very good learning environment if you put your mind too it, even with all the distractions around you such as friends and relationships. It's a good place to learn the path you wanna take.

What is the most embarrassing moment you have had in high school?
There has been many embarrassing moments I had to face throughout high school. The one I won't forget, and that was very silly of me, was when I copied and pasted an essay for a class assignment and I got caught but now looking back its funny.

What is your most memorable moment, either in or out of HS?
My most memorable moment has been meeting a guy at a very unexpected moment and later on he became my boyfriend.

Can you tell me one of your happiest childhood memories?
One of my most happiest childhood memories was when I was 7 years old and my parents took me and two of my brothers and 3 of my cousins to Boomers. It was amazing and it was the last time I will ever spend with one of them,

What has been your biggest hardship in life?
My hardship in life has been mainly school. It has been a struggle for me since I didn't try my best the past 3 years.

What are you proudest of? Why?
I  am proud of myself even though I haven't done good the past few years, but I never give up in what I want to accomplish because I know if I focus and do my best I'll achieve it faster.

How has HS changed you?
High school didnt particularly changed me it mostly gave me vision and perspective letting me see that there's a lot of opportunities in life and there's so much you can do in order to succeed in life.

Who has been the most influential person in your life? What did they teach you?
The most influential person in my life is my cousin Jessica, for me she's such a great role model. Everything she achieved in life she's worked for it on her own without any help and now she has become a great math teacher at the University of Santa Barbara. She taught me that if I really wanna be successful in life to go for it because no ones gonna come and give it to me.

If you had the chance, what would you do differently in your life?
If I had a chance to change something in my life it would be to go back and do good in school in order to finish faster and not waste so much time.

What has been your biggest disappointment in life?
My biggest disappointment in life was not being able to go to Prom.

What's your biggest fear?
 My biggest fear is getting so far and at the end giving up on myself.

What do you feel the most grateful for in your life?
My family and friends is what I am grateful for because they're supportive.

What are you doing after graduation?
After graduation I plan to go staight to college for the summer and than transfer to a university to become a nurse for cancer patients, but my goal is to get my Doctorates degree.

How would you like to be remembered?
I wouldn't like to be remembered for anything big, just on who I am.


0 comments: