Lisette Cansino



What is the most embarrassing moment you have had in high school?
When I slipped in a puddle of mud and I was dripping in slimy mud to class.

What is your most memorable moment, either in or out of HS?
Most memorable is powder puff because it was a great feeling to be together.. and to feel the adrenaline rush along with all the other seniors.

Can you tell me one of your happiest childhood memories?
My first time going to Disneyland.

What has been your biggest hardship in life?
My biggest hardship is simply having to overcome situations that life has thrown at me.. and still be able to remain happy.

What are you proudest of? Why?
I'm proud of making it this far in general and knowing that I am actually going to graduate, basically accomplishing my life goals.

How has HS changed you?
High school has really changed me because now I can recognize my real friends and I especially learned not to take things for granted.

Who has been the most influential person in your life? What did they teach you?
The most influential person in my life has been my mom. She has given me the best advice over the years, and has been there for me when times got difficult.

If you had the chance, what would you do differently in your life?
If I had the chance what would I do differently? What I would do is take the right classes, and be more associated with school. Especially now that I know that it really matters.

What has been your biggest disappointment in life?
My biggest disappointment in life is messing up my grades.

What's your biggest fear?
Never meeting a One Direction member.

What do you feel the most grateful for in your life?
I am most grateful for living a healthy life and having a family and a home because many people don't have that and we shouldn't take it for granted.

What are you doing after graduation?
After graduation I am going to college and majoring in psychology.

How would you like to be remembered?
I would like to be remembered as the girl who was obsessed with One Direction, but I think I have already established that. 

0 comments: