Ricardo Partida




What is the most embarrassing moment you have had in high school?
When I tripped on the steps in front of the Greek theatre.

What is your most memorable moment, either in or out of HS?
My most memorable moment has to be getting stuck in an elevator at an FFA conference with 23 other people for an hour and a half. 

Can you tell me one of your happiest childhood memories?
Going to Mexico with my whole family when I was nine and having a huge party on Christmas and New Years.


What has been your biggest hardship in life?
My biggest hardship has to be when my parents claimed bankruptcy and we lost everything.

What are you proudest of? Why?
I am most proud of passing high school and being able to go on and study at Fresno State because it has been a dream of mine to go onto a four-year university since I was a kid. 

How has HS changed you?
High school has helped me mature and prepare me for life. I've had many experiences on this campus which I will remember forever.

Who has been the most influential person in your life? What did they teach you
If I had to choose just one person I would not be able to do it. The most influential people in my life have been my parents. They have always supported me and helped me through thick and thin. They have motivated me and taught me to go above and beyond to reach my goals and that's why I love them. 

If you had the chance, what would you do differently in your life?
I would have worked harder in school. 

What fictional character do you compare yourself with?
I compare myself with the fictional character Speedy Gonzalez.

What has been your biggest disappointment in life?
My biggest disappointment was not getting into Cal Poly SLO. 

What's your biggest fear? 
My biggest fear is not being successful and not only letting myself down, but my family aswell. 

What do you feel the most grateful for in your life?
I feel grateful for my family because they have always supported me financially, mentally, emotionally, and in any way possible. I love them to death and wouldn't change them for the world.

What are you doing after graduation?
I will be attending Fresno State to major in Ag Business. 

How would you like to be remembered?
I would like to be remembered as a hard worker, and as a great friend to everyone. 

0 comments: